Sunday, February 20, 2005

the truth is out there - I hope

As a 'legal alien', and I am using it as a metaphore, I have forgotten where I came from, and developed certain ties and allegiances to this world. Obviously, I belong here now, no matter how strange and incomprehensible it is, and whether I like it or not.

Yet, there is always a hint of another reality existing, the one place that is home, where I long to be. In light of this, I am constantly asking myself the following two questions:

1) Are there other Legal Aliens around me, and where do I find them?

2) How DO I get out of here?

On both of these, there were many false calls that disappointed me, but in a way served to strenghten my reserve.

I have been reading this writer's site for some time now, and I am glad to say that, at the very least, I know that my questions make sense, and somewhere, there are answers to them. And the way to them is through objective research, some serous hunting for clues, and most importantly, applying these principles in my own personal life. It's like, 'the truth is out there' .. ta-da ...

Read here if you are interested, it is a new article.

BTW, I loved Da Vinci Code (this was my 'easy' book for some time), but was disappointed in its wishy-washy ending. This article is a lot more 'stiff', but it does deliver the punch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati search